The ceremonial opening culminates the $1.7M building project. Elizabethtown Mayor, Edna Berger will be joined by several business leaders, current members of the Hall of Fame, KHSBHF sponsors and civic leaders. Mayor Berger and Hall of Fame Sports Journalist, Billy Reed, will provide remarks at the ribbon-cutting before opening the doors for all invited guests and media to explore. The one-of-a-kind facility will be the epicenter of Kentucky basketball and will honor the rich history and cultural significance of the sport in the Commonwealth.
The Kentucky High School Basketball Hall of Fame (KHSBHF) Induction Celebration is scheduled for July 22 nd at the Historic State Theater in Elizabethtown, KY. This is the sixth annual event.
Tickets are $30 each and can be purchased at the Pritchard Community Center (270)765-5551, 404 South Mulberry, Elizabethtown; Historic State Theater (270)234-8258, 209 West Dixie, Elizabethtown; or by visiting http://www.khsbhf.com.
- Coach Joe Harper, Monticello High School, 1954-1986
- Coach Greg Todd, Lexington Catholic High School, 1992-2006
- Coach Ray Vencill, Elizabethtown High School, 1962-1978
- Coach Russell Williamson, Inez High School, 1927-1948
- Erin Boley, Elizabethtown High School, 2012-2016
- Robert L. Brooks, Richmond Madison High School, 1966-1970
- Darel Carrier, Bristow High School ,1956-1960
- Lisa Collins, Laurel County High School, 1974-1980
- Valerie Owens Combs, Butler High School,1973-1976
- Mary Taylor Cowles, Marshall County High School, 1984-1987
- Phil Cox, James A Cawood High School, 1978-1981
- Kyra Elzy, Oldham County High School, 1991-1996
- Manuel Forrest, Moore High School, 1978-1981
- Kenneth Harold Kuhn, Male High School, 1953-1955
- Charlie Osborne, Flat Gap High School, 1953-1957
- Harold E. Sergent, Ashland High School, 1959-1961
- Jack Upchurch, Wayne County High School, 1953-1957
- Bobby Washington, Dunbar High School, 1962-1965