KET is accepting applications for the position of Videographer-Editor. CONTINUE READING
KET is accepting applications for the position of Associate Producer. CONTINUE READING
Digital Client Specialist
WLKY, the Hearst Television CBS affiliate seeks a Digital Client Specialist for its associated website WLKY.com. As a Digital Client Specialist, you will be responsible for working with the Digital Sales Manager, account executives and their clients to ensure successful digital advertising campaigns. Candidates will be outgoing, creative, able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, have strong attention to detail, and a desire to exceed client expectations.
· Campaign management and sales analysis
· Build, traffic, and schedule advertising creative
· Proactively monitor, analyze, and optimize all online advertising performances-from creating insertion orders to post completion
· Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, internet broadcasting) and external clients on performance and delivery of commitments
· Manage online inventory and be able to effectively predict and act on pacing reports
· Provide troubleshooting assistance for creative and operations-related issues for all campaigns
· Work directly with clients and sales teams to provide detailed client service and execute integrated marketing plans
· Prepare strategic PowerPoint presentations based on customer & station needs
· Pull performance reports
· Working knowledge of Google Analytics, DFP
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines
· Strong focus on teamwork and self-starter
· Extreme attention to detail and desire to exceed client expectations
· Organizational skills
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Please visit careers.hearstteleivison.com to apply.
Job posted by an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Marketing Producer 2017-6591 4-3-17
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with hands on knowledge and experience in the production field. Non-linear editing experience is a must, experience shooting in studio and in the field, strong writing skills and knowledge of proper lighting techniques. The candidate will need to understand effective social media marketing and be able to assist the team with driving visitors and engagement on all our digital platforms. This person may be expected to be a team player and take part in all aspects of promotion and marketing, work closely with sales and clients to conceptualize, write, shoot and edit commercials. This position reports directly to the Marketing Manager. Must have a clean driving record and pass a drug screening test. A college degree or equivalent is preferred.
Qualified applicants, complete online application:
and attach resume and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Producer 2017-6585 4-3-17
WAVE 3 Television, the NBC affiliate in Louisville, Kentucky, is looking for a full-time Producer. Must have experience producing either broadcasts or digital content. We are looking for creative thinkers who produce with distinction and understand our brand. Must also be strong at managing breaking news and severe weather coverage, and be able to make sound split-second decisions during live broadcasts. Experience producing web content is strongly preferred.
We are looking for someone who knows how to execute a strategic plan from the producer chair, consistently implement strategies within the content daily, and motivate those on their shift to execute the vision. If you want to be a part of an award winning aggressive newsroom that makes a difference in its community, please complete online application
and attach your resume and link to your most recent work. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
14 News, the Tri-State’s News and Weather Leader and NBC affiliate in Evansville, Indiana has an opening for a Marketing Producer. We are looking for a creative, energetic, passionate and strategic producer to advance our brand through daily news topical promos and web marketing. Responsibilities include daily topical marketing for our news product as well as social media and other digital audience development. This producer will have the opportunity to write, shoot and edit on-air image and brand marketing, special report promotion in sweeps, design of graphics and print advertising and the planning and execution of the research-driven marketing plan. If you love news and marketing, want to train with Raycom Media and work at a place where you can grow and innovate, now is the time to join this award winning team of brand builders. Experience with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Premier or comparable editing software preferred. News and marketing education desired. Excellent writing and production skills required. To complete the application process please log on to https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchLocation=-12798-Evansville.
No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
If you are strong enough to help lead the best news team in Evansville, Indiana, this is the job for you. We’re looking for a Multi-Media Journalist who can also anchor. We’re part of the Raycom family, so you know Journalism and Digital growth are in our blood. You’ll be working alongside some of the strongest anchors in the country and with the brightest young reporters around. You’ll need to be an excellent storyteller, great at lives shots and dedicated to digital. Bring your skills and we’ll make you even better with our experienced team of managers. You’ll need to shoot and edit and post on your own, but we do have skilled photojournalists too. If qualified, please apply online and attach cover letter and resume at https://careers-raycommedia.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchLocation=-12798-Evansville.
No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V
Media – Journalism – Newspaper
Broadcasting – Radio – TV
WHAS, the TEGNA-owned ABC affiliate in Louisville, Kentucky is
seeking a Building Maintenance Technician to support the day-to-day
operations of the broadcast facility.
- Day-to-day hands-on maintenance of WHAS’s building systems
- Change lamps
- General grounds maintenance
- Shipping and receiving of all supplies and equipment
- Interface with contractors such as Plumbers, Electricians, HVAC etc.
- Work closely with the Director of Technology to support all departments
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value the benefits of diversity in our workplace.
Louisville – 40202
- Prefer 5 years of construction/carpenter experience
- Previous building maintenance experience a plus
- Knowledge of HVAC systems
- Plumbing experience
- Electrical systems knowledge
- Strong trouble shooting skills
- Ability to read technical drawings / documentation
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Must possess good organizational skills while meeting multiple operation needs
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs., climb ladders and work on elevated surfaces
- Must hold a valid drivers license.
- Fork Lift Operation
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be willing to be on call and work flexible shifts to meet station needs
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA), formerly Gannett Co., Inc., is comprised of a
dynamic portfolio of media and digital businesses that provide content
that matters and brands that deliver. TEGNA reaches more than 90 million
Americans and delivers highly relevant, useful and smart content, when
and how people need it, to make the best decisions possible. TEGNA Media
includes 46 television stations and is the largest independent station
group of major network affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching
approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. TEGNA
Digital is comprised of Cars.com, the leading online destination for
automotive consumers, CareerBuilder, a global leader in human capital
solutions, and other powerful brands such as G/O Digital and Cofactor.
For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.
Apply Online URL:
KET is accepting applications for the position of Customer Service Coordinator.
KET is accepting applications for the position of Executive Assistant in our Louisville office.